More than Prenatal Fitness- Birth Readiness™
YOU are Primal, Powerful, and Wise.
Classes open for all women: preconception, prenatal, postpartum, babies and small children always welcome.
Learn how to Work with Gravity for a Shorter Birth!
Gain essential childbirth preparation skills and natural pain coping techniques that will build your confidence in your own birthing ability and wisdom.
Dance your way to a happier healthier pregnancy and a quicker and easier birth and a more content baby.
Each week we will learn moves inspired by world dance forms such as Bellydance, African dance, Latin dance and interpretive movement. We encourage you to experience class before and after the arrival of your baby.
This feel good class was designed to celebrate women, their bodies, their babies and one another!
NO DANCE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Weekly Classes include:
- Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Baby Welcome Dance
Health Benefits of Dance
- Strengthens bones and muscles without hurting the joints
- Tones the entire body
- Improves posture and balance, which can prevent falls
- Increases stamina and flexibility
- Reduces stress and tension
- Wards off illnesses like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, osteoporosis, and depression
- Keeps joints lubricated which prevents arthritis
Stephanie Larson, a birth doula, childbirth educator, dancer, perinatal fitness expert and mother of four.